Paramedic case studies book
Trauma Case Studies for the Paramedic contains 20 case studies representing a variety of trauma emergencies that paramedics may encounter in the field. Trauma Case Studies for the Paramedic is intended to reinforce the importance of a systematic patient assessment and management approach to paramedic students by presenting them with trauma emergencies that they are likely to encounter. A superb supplement to classroom and textbook learning, this book allows the reader to practice applying knowledge to cases before actually going on an emergency call.
ISBN 13: 9780132070010
ECG Made Easy. ECG for Paramedics - Dr. Mosby's Paramedic Textbook. Guest Biohazard Spill Pak - Single. Toxicology Chapter 7. Resuscitation Chapter 8.
Mental Health Chapter 9. Paediatrics Chapter Trauma Part II: Mixed cases for self-assessment.
- thinking critically about critical thinking ability disposition or both;
- Medical Case Studies for the Paramedic by Stephen J. Rahm.
- Case Studies for Paramedics book by Kevin Branch;
- People also bought....
- pro capital punishment essay conclusion.
- Paramedic stories & easy read notes - LEFT ARROW;
Request an e-inspection copy. Share this Title. Shopping Cart Summary. Items Subtotal.
- Be the best paramedic you can with the 'must have' Jeff Kenneally book series - RIGHT ARROW;
- fsu application essay for 2012!
- Paramedics: From Street to Emergency Department Case Book?
- informative essay game design.
- describe the perfect place to relax essay?
- Cases in UK Paramedic Practice - CRC Press Book;
- Case Studies for Paramedics.
- essay conflict on the family!
- essay employee privacy rights workplace?
- Medical Case Studies for the Paramedic.
- coconut oil research papers.
View Cart. Offline Computer — Download Bookshelf software to your desktop so you can view your eBooks with or without Internet access.
ECG Cases For EMS: Benjamin Lawner, Christopher Touzeau, Amal
The country you have selected will result in the following: Product pricing will be adjusted to match the corresponding currency. The title will be removed from your cart because it is not available in this region. Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book. Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Case Studies for Paramedics - AbeBooks - Kevin Branch:
Return to Book Page. Rahm ,.
Andrew N. Each chapter begins with a case study. Each case begins with a thorough case presentation.
Initial Assessment information is presented in a table. Fill-in-the-blank questions are interspersed throughout the case for students to answer as they read. Get A Copy. Paperback , pages. More Details Other Editions 2.